Priority Program – begins with a dealer-performed, technical inspection. Repair areas that are identified from the inspection are prioritized, reviewed with you, and an agreement is reached on which repairs shall be completed based on customer selection.
Priority+ Program – begins with a dealer-performed, technical inspection. Repair areas that are identified from the inspection are reviewed with the customer & an agreement is reached that the dealer will complete all identified repair areas based on dealer findings.
The completion of repairs in categories A & B also provides extended coverage that will eliminate any service call mileage or hauling charges regardless of the repairs required throughout the season of use.
The Priority Service Inspection program offers 1 Year parts and service warranty on all dealer installed John Deere parts. 21ST Century Equipment’s PRIORITY GUARANTEE will provide for those machines that complete all three categories of our PriorityTM Plus program, the highest priority available, free mileage on service calls and same day service.
The Priority Service Program includes all John Deere agricultural equipment. Ask your 21ST Century Equipment representative about pricing and multi-unit discounts. Receive 15% off parts with completion of 3 or more units.
Other features of our inspection include:
- Free Trucking if enrolled by December 31, 2017.
- Machine wash & detail included with the program.
- FREE Horsepower check on all PTO equipped tractors.
- Engine oil scan, fluid sample testing of antifreeze & hydraulic fluids is provided in all inspections.
- An optional round baler in-field start-up service is available during the first cutting season for just $100 with the completion of a round baler inspection.