We Are OPEN-COVID-19 Update 4.8.20
Published Apr. 8, 2020
Author Regina Narjes
To our valued 21st Century Equipment customer:
We are beginning our third week at 21st Century Equipment operating with various COVID-19 preventative measures in place. Click here for more information.
- We Are OPEN
- We Are Following Guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Our State and Local Agencies.
- Contact Us with Questions
- In addition to our special precautions in the Parts, Service, Sales and Precision Ag departments, we continue to offer customers a test-drive/demo on tractor, windrower, sprayer or tillage equipment. Below is the 21st Century Equipment COVID-19 Test-Drive/Demo Procedure.
- Please call ahead to the closest 21st Century Equipment location to set-up a test-drive/demo so that the machine will be ready when you arrive.
- Prior to your arrival, our staff will wear rubber gloves to clean and disinfect the machine hand rails, glass, door handles, steering wheels, armrest control, seats, radio and touch screen displays. In addition, the staff will make sure that the cabin air filter is clean.
- The customer will be in the machine alone; however, a 21st Century Equipment employee is required to drive in a separate vehicle at a safe distance.
- Employees cannot be in cab with a customer. Employees will perform the operational training outside of the cab. The training will be completed using product literature, Operator’s Manuals, and You Tube videos from John Deere’s channel.
- Please be sure to follow the 6-foot rule to practice social distancing.
- After the test-drive/demo is completed, the salesperson will follow up to answer any questions or concerns following the same social distancing guidelines.
- The machine will be cleaned again once the demo is complete.
We will continue to keep you informed of any additional actions we may deem necessary to reduce the risk of spreading this virus. We remain committed to providing you 24/7 support as we move into the spring season.
Thank you for your support during this period of uncertainty as we work together to make this a safe and productive planting season.