May Deeds Nominees
We’d like to recognize the employees who have been nominated for the Deeds Make a Difference program for May.
Employees can be nominated by coworkers, supervisors, and customers for their exemplary behavior:
- Outstanding display of customer service
- Key support of another employee
- Significant contribution to a customer clinic or training event
- Exemplary job performance or significant training achievement
- Exceptional community involvement or significant community recognition
We thank all of you for your outstanding efforts!
- Trevor Rasmussen
- Cody Shrewsbury
- Nathan Rife
- Justin Pohl
- Jason Ogden
- Pat Alexander
- Chris Baird
- Aaron Ogden
- Herb Hirsch
- Chad Young
- Jared Wyatt
- Corey Munn
- Craig Dickinson
- Brian Marx
- Diane Holland (2)
- Dena Owens
- Denis Juenger
- Andy Dible
- Mike Sotelo
We encourage everyone to continue to be mindful of each other when someone goes above and beyond, and to submit new nominations!
Nomination Forms can be dropped off at the store or emailed directly to Amy Freouf.