Tips for Fall Corn Harvest
Mother Nature has made this growing season challenging and it looks like corn harvest will follow suite. We can’t do anything with Mother Nature but we can do our best to make sure that our harvesting equipment it prepared. Here are some resources to help you prepare and optimize a John Deere combine.
- Your operators manual has good information from initial settings to troubleshooting.
- The John Deere GoHarvest® app is a great assistant. It runs on both Android and Apple smartphones. Download it for free.
- The proper way to do a power shutdown can be found right here in a video.
- The “Ready to Harvest Corn Grain Loss” document from John Deere is another great resoursce.
- The CTAC team is here to help you at [email protected] or 1-844-421-2822