21st Century Equipment is pleased to announce they will sponsor a benefit concert to support farmers affected by the Gering-Fort Laramie canal breach and tunnel collapse.
This benefit concert dubbed “Farmer Strong” will feature Chancey Williams and the Younger Brothers Band and Ned LeDoux at the Gering Five Rocks Amphitheater on Saturday, Oct. 5. 21st Century Equipment will donate 100% of the ticket proceeds to the Fort Laramie Canal Breach Disaster Relief Fund to support area producers affected by the canal breach and tunnel collapse.
The cost for lighting and sound equipment has been generously provided for this event by the Torrington Livestock Market. The venue for the concert at the Five Rocks Outdoor Amphitheater is being donated by the City of Gering.
In addition to the concert ticket proceeds, area businesses/individuals have graciously donated the following items that will be auctioned off by Lex Madden of Torrington Livestock during the intermission between acts. 100% of the proceeds from this auction will also go into the Farmer Strong Disaster Relief Fund.
- Dinklage Feeders: (2) halves of fresh beef plus processing (delivered to the butcher)
- WestCo: 4 Nebraska football tickets
- Section 107 on 10/26 featuring “Larry the Cable Guy” who leads cheers in that section
- Includes 2 night paid at the Embassy Suites within walking distance to the stadium
- Includes a $200 WestCo Gas Card.
- Sandberg Implement: Honda walk behind mower
- Pioneer Seed: Full (50 Bag) Tote of seed corn (variety/hybrid of the farmers choice)
- Provided by Fitts Seed, Marker Ag, Gordon Strauch, and Brett Meyer
- Jagers Livestock: $750 worth of buyer’s credit for show animals
- Terry & Lisa Gass: Butcher hog plus processing costs (delivered to the butcher).
- Lex & Jamie Madden: Colorado Rockies tickets behind home plate for a game to be determined
- Owen & Karen Palm: New 70” Flat Screen TV
- Casey & Tanya Jagers: 4 CSU tickets in section 132 for November 29 game with parking pass
- Eastern Wyoming College: Tuition for 1 Year
- Western Nebraska Community College: Tuition for 1 Year
Tickets will be $50, $35, and $25 each and will be available on KNEB and 21st Century Equipment’s websites as well as other outlets to be announced. Advertising support for this event has been graciously provided by KNEB, KERM, KGOS, Star-Herald, Torrington Telegram and 21st Century Equipment.
If you would like to contribute to the cause, but cannot make it to the concert, please go to https://www.otcf.org/ and donate to the Irrigation Disaster Relief fund.